The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 Canucks Prospects Camp

Cody Slyvester is 21 and 5'10 wasn't known as a scorer before this year from what I gather, tough to make it at that size if you don't have some serious offence, but seems like a good leader and could be a nice addition to the Comets, you never know he could continue his scoring touch after junior, and make the jump someday.

Cody Slyvester is 21 and 5'10 wasn't known as a scorer before this year from what I gather, tough to make it at that size if you don't have some serious offence, but seems like a good leader and could be a nice addition to the Comets, you never know he could continue his scoring touch after junior, and make the jump someday.

You still need to be wary of overagers that put up good numbers in junior. Happens often that a player will do this but doesn't bring that offense with him to the professional ranks. He's a little undersized as a centreman (5'10-5'11, 190lbs.) too. That being said, we'll have to see how he fares during camp.

Kellan Lain isn't there? I'm sure it's not becuase he is listed as an RFA because most of the invitees don't have a contract. Anyone know if he is still in the team's plans?

we need to get some more people to request more interviews and video from the practices via twitter. i want to hear from some more guys, not just first rounders. i want to hear from coaches as well in the next few days. i want to know who is showing well.

Archived