The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Interview: Monday, July 8 - 99.3 FM - 7:30 a.m.

CDeM85

I think the choice of doing his first interview speaks volumes about how he want to look to the fans. Could of went on sports shows and made some cash while he announces to the world what his thoughts are.

This is a good sign in bridging any gap there is between Loungo and fans. I couldn't be happier to hear this:)

lol he's not going to talk hockey at all and they probably won't ask him much about it anyways, they interviewed him around this time last year (or the year before) just before he left for vegas for the world series of poker, they'll probably be talking about that.

I think the best thing Gillis should've done was tell Luongo he was trading Schneider on the Friday before the draft (it was reported MG and Lou agreed tobthe trade on Saturday night?) just to give him a heads up/give him time to re-focus. I might've worded that wrong but you know what I mean right?

It's a bit dramatic to describe the hockey situation as a disaster or a nightmare, no one's died.

Worst case scenario, we either save another $5.3 million cap space and grab the best FA goalie on the board. Or we have an elite Olympic Gold medalist for more than a reasonable cap hit with something to prove.

Lu knew before Schneider did, when the trade was agreed upon the night before the draft. If you're saying he should have known about the trade before there was a deal made, you're talking rubbish.

Dont know if the WSOP has started or what but would be funny if he made the final table then didn't report to training camp so he could 'prepare' for the November Nine (the final table).

Archived