The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to play Sens in 2014 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic

Grape

Pretty cool, but still pretty disappointing....Winter Classic is the biggest event and I'd like to see that here instead of this Tim Hortons thing....it's like the Grey Cup and the Winter Classic is the Super Bowl....but either way, I'm excited and will attend it. Winter Classic is probably for US teams to get more people to watch hockey...

Rare was once in awhile... Then came yearly, now 5 times this year? I haven't bothered watching the past outdoor games the last few years because its crappy hockey on crappy ice, nothing special. Sure tune in for 5 minutes but thats about it.

The woman who birthed you seems to be of dubious moral standing. #1915Insults

"It appears your rover knows not which end of the rink to advance to." #1915Insults

the Millionaires swept them in the final like a small child sweeping a factory floor! #1915Insults

I do say! Your tender is most unattractive! I commend you lads for fastening a covering on his person! #1915Insults

twitter is exploding with these.

The woman who birthed you seems to be of dubious moral standing. #1915Insults

"It appears your rover knows not which end of the rink to advance to." #1915Insults

the Millionaires swept them in the final like a small child sweeping a factory floor! #1915Insults

I do say! Your tender is most unattractive! I commend you lads for fastening a covering on his person! #1915Insults

twitter is exploding with these.

:picard:

What a lame gimmick. An outdoor "winter" classic that is being held indoors and barely even in winter.

It should be at Empire Stadium sometime in February, but of course that only holds 30,000 vs BC Place's 60,000.

It's just a money grab. It has nothing to do with heritage.

Archived