So BIGGER, STRONGER and YOUNGER =

GM Fantasy Guru

Pelletier

Richardson

Santorelli

Weber

Blaine

Biega

Are you freaking kidding me????????????????????

Just what the hell does Mike Gillis think he is doing with this team? At the end of the season media BS session, he procaimed that the Canucks had to get a whole lot bigger, stronger, etc. Well, would you believe that every UFA free agent that he has signed is not even 200 pounds?

The owner will finally realize that this rookie GM has to be fired when there are empty seats this coming season. We will not make the playoffs and obviously the Bobby Lou situation is going to turn into a complete disaster.

And what to make of the Shneider trade? Although Horvat appears to be a really good young player, how does help this team now and more specifically the 33 year old twins? Gillis has made some terrible blunders, horrendous trades and it is obvious that he has dug himself into a big hole. I have had enough of this clown and I can't wait until we get a new GM.

Gillis best quality has been to re-sign the players that Burke and Gillis brought in. He got them to sign "hometown discounts" and now the fact we have so many players signed to no trade contracts, it is absolutely killing this hockey team. I am sorry, but, I am tired of hearing about sleep doctors, yoga training, etc. I want only the best for this hockey team and it is very obvious that Mike Gillis has to go.

What moves do you suggest?

NO CAP SPACE!!!

Increased roles for Schroeder, Kassian, Jensen, Lack, Corrado and possibly Gaunce or Horvat are the answer to your questions.

Next time do some research before spouting off negativity and back it up with substance to start an actual debate/discussion.

You guys have to get used to the idea that Gillis is lying through his teeth every time he speaks. He has screwed this team up and it will be at least two years before it recovers so don't get your hopes up.

Gaunce, Lack, Horvat and Jensen are simply not ready for the NHL. And Lack was injured all last season and is completely unproven.

We will see what happens this year, but, if we miss the playoffs and Gillis is fired, just remember who told you so.

Archived