The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So BIGGER, STRONGER and YOUNGER =

GM Fantasy Guru

very nice post on the goaltending trade summary - thanks for the effort! Regarding the Retarded comment... ban him for a month, as in most cases the affliction is not due to the fault of others... just genetic issues which hopefully in time will be more understood. Its hard enough to imagine the hardships that the individual has to go through along with their families...

Gaunce, Lack, Horvat and Jensen are simply not ready for the NHL. And Lack was injured all last season and is completely unproven.

We will see what happens this year, but, if we miss the playoffs and Gillis is fired, just remember who told you so.

Well the reason we have no money is because of him in the first place!

I feel people do understand, because he is the one who has signed these contracts, or traded for these contracts, and now he can only find depth players to fill. Gillis put himself in this position, he has the power to make trades, but we all know how hard that is for him to do.

Well the reason we have no money is because of him in the first place!

I feel people do understand, because he is the one who has signed these contracts, or traded for these contracts, and now he can only find depth players to fill. Gillis put himself in this position, he has the power to make trades, but we all know how hard that is for him to do.

And if we don't miss the playoffs and he isn't fired?

Please stop making negative troll threads. If you want to be critical, go ahead, but do so with a sound argument rather than an irrational post that you can't back up with facts.

Bigger, tougher, younger? Kassian, Sestito, Corrado? Each of this guys fit at least one of those criteria. All of our draft picks fit younger, a number of them fit bigger and tougher, and the others are more skilled (also necessary and something Gillis has said he won't get more of).

I'd say you should go cheer for the Oilers, but they just got smaller and MacTavish himself recently said he wasn't able to make the bold moves he thought he'd be able to when he took over. I guess it's not so easy, is it?

Apologies to hockeyville88 for saying the word " retarded". apparently I was given a warning for saying the word "retarded". Saying the word "retarded" is wrong and I will not say that Mike Gillis is "retarded" anymore. From now on, I will say that he is "retarted". Reminds me of a bakery joke.

Lets just see how "positive" we all are come November/December when Bobby Lou holds out, Kesler gets hurt, and there are a few empty seats at the rink. Do not believe all the rubbish that Mike Gillis has said. The only way we change the dynamics of the team is to trade a couple of the core. Its really simple.

How much faith should we have if we can't even formulate a fourth line????

A friend of mine is great friends with Lappiere. Would you believe that the Canucks didn't even contact lappy to say that they would not even try and re-sign him this year? How is this a classy organization? His replacement: Richardson?????

Anyways, hopefully we make anymore retarted trades...

Sorry for swearing

Archived