The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What jersey should be used for the Heritage Classic?

Heritage Classic jersey poll  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

normally I'd vote for the skate logo. but i really want a millionaires Jersey. unfortunately I do have standards and I refuse to buy one unless we win a game wearing those jerseys. I don't understand why people buy the millionaires stuff when we were embarrassed by Detroit the only time we wore the sweaters. we didn't even belong on the ice that night. embarrassing.

Yeah but the heritage classic is a throwback to the 1914-1915 Stanley Cup Finals in which the Vancouver Millionaires beat the Ottawa Senators to win the city of Vancouver's only Stanley Cup.

So the Cancks should wear Vancouver Millionaires jerseys, but not the modernized version. It would be cool to have them look exactly like the ones that were worn in 1914-1915.

IF there is a variation of the flying V in place, I must insist any canuck scoring a goal must ride his stick.

That said, my preference is the black spaghetti skate. I was a fan in 82, (about 6 yrs old, didn't know much) but Canucks almost became religion in 94, with Linden and Bure and crew. I miss those jerseys!

Archived