The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Under the Dome tv show on Global

key2thecup

Yeah! It's starting to get pretty good. Not really sure how many seasons they can make of the same people under the dome, while losing characters through the episodes.

Was it really made clear what Hank and the religious guy were planning on doing with all that oil or whatever? Or is that something were suppose to find out later. Just wondering if I missed something.

Yeah! It's starting to get pretty good. Not really sure how many seasons they can make of the same people under the dome, while losing characters through the episodes.

Was it really made clear what Hank and the religious guy were planning on doing with all that oil or whatever? Or is that something were suppose to find out later. Just wondering if I missed something.

They can prolong it by adding twists, maybe having it come down temporarily or something lol, Spielberg has no difficulty with that....

the propane, no we haven't found out yet, IMO it was drugs or something

Hank took over Walter White's drug business. The priest was high when they ran into him at the morgue.

'Breaking Bad Under The Dome' makes total sense.

But i pictured Barbie being a bit older than the guy who kinda looks like Jesse Pinkman.

I haven't watched the tv series, but in the book Big Jim (Hank from Breaking Bad) and the First Selectman were running a meth lab before the dome fell

• 1 month later...

Didn't watch today's (was there even one today because of Labour Day?), but I've been keeping up with it. Most of the times I'm just really frustrated by it, but I think it's starting to get better...I was getting pretty worried by the 3rd episode...they keep having to kill people off.

Good show. I hear this mini series will soon be over. Isn't the next one the finale?

I hate shows that keep dragging on like "Lost". I'm glad this is a one season thing

From IMDB:

On July 29, 2013, CBS renewed Under the Dome for a 13-episode second season to air in the summer of 2014, with Stephen King writing the premiere episode

Stephen King really spins a good tale even though it can be hard to translate onto the screen. A lot of his quality comes from great insight into the characters, which is hard to do in a 60 minute show.

I got to admit I was ready to give up after watching after the last week. It's so stupid how some random broad can suddenly make Barbie and Jim do whatever she wants based on threatening to tell their tales to the town. Just kill her (keep her under lock), or whatever, no way they couldn't figure a way out of that.

This show is awesome!

After what happened today, I want Big Jim's head and how dumb can Linda be. Big Jim is really making her look like a complete idiot.

I think there are about 2-3 episodes left and I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

Last night's episode lost some of it credibility when Julia was shot 3 feet away and still survived. Come on, 3 feet away and only shot in the shoulder by Maxine. And Maxine is a woman who know how to handle a gun.

Been following it since its premier, very interesting plot, good acting, enjoying so far.

Just how drunk are you when watching?

The acting is atrocious. Standard fare for a network series I guess.

the first couple of episodes were ok, but the cheese factor got unbearable after eps 4 and 5.

Just how drunk are you when watching?

The acting is atrocious. Standard fare for a network series I guess.

the first couple of episodes were ok, but the cheese factor got unbearable after eps 4 and 5.

Just watched the new episode and I got to admit, it was pretty cheezy. The acting is good for a network series, which is a different level from a standard movie level.

Archived