The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Propaganda

T-rex930

It's because no one talks. The older mafia games had PMs going in the background which translated to drama in the thread. Now, everyone just waits around for someone to post a random accusation and then hops on the bandwagon...

I'm dead. but maybe for the next one we could put in a rule where we're required to at least give an explanation why we're voting for someone or our vote doesn't count.

I'm dead. but maybe for the next one we could put in a rule where we're required to at least give an explanation why we're voting for someone or our vote doesn't count.

Well no, obviously there are going to be some people that don't have leads. I wouldn't expect everyone to have legitimate reasons to vote a certain person out. It would just be nice if more people made an effort to get involved in the game rather than what we've seen so far.

I have to vote this round because I didn't vote last round. Cap't Aerosex told me he was suspicious of blueberries earlier and asked me to vote for him, but I have no way of knowing if I'm being played again. I hope I'm not an easy mark.

So for now, Vote Blueberries

I have to vote this round because I didn't vote last round. Cap't Aerosex told me he was suspicious of blueberries earlier and asked me to vote for him, but I have no way of knowing if I'm being played again. I hope I'm not an easy mark.

So for now, Vote Blueberries

Suspicious of Blueberries the same way he was suspicious of Peaches?

vote Captain Aerosex

Blueberries were being sorted at the blue berry farm. Unfortunately, the town people decided to freeze this batch... Blueberries are frozen to death....

Alchemy Time was trying to turn lead in to gold, but he miserably failed, so the mafia killed him.

Mufasa was chasing little babies around and the SK got mad, so he threw chickens at him till he died...

Blueberries are frozen to death

Alchemy Time is killed by the mafia

Mufasa is killed by the SK

1. Snozberries [TP]

2. Captain Aerosex

3. Tiger Singh [TP]

4. Mau5trap [Mafia]

5. Peaches [TP]

6. JE14 [Mafia]

7. Intoewsables [Mafia]

8. Kiwis [TP]

9. Reigning Champ [TP]

10. Apples [Mafia]

11. RussianRocket [TP]

12. Go Faulk Yourself [TP]

13. Kryten [TP]

14. Blueberries [Mafia]

15. Malkin Cookies [TP]

16. Go Mikeboy44 [TP]

17. Beluga Whale [TP]

18. Alchemy time [TP]

19. Gally [Mafia]

20. Federer [TP]

21. Where's Wellwood

22. Carrots [Mafia]

23. Crom

24. Mufasa [Mafia]

Last round Captain Aerosex came to me saying that he was suspicious of Blueberries and Where's Wellwood. He was right about Blueberries so I'm assuming he isn't the sk, so that only leaves Where's Wellwood. Just voicing out my thoughts here.

Vote Where's Wellwood

It's because no one talks. The older mafia games had PMs going in the background which translated to drama in the thread. Now, everyone just waits around for someone to post a random accusation and then hops on the bandwagon...

Well I don't know about you but I was involved in PMs with 7 people over the course of the game. Imo the problem was too many PMs, because all the discussion happened there, instead of in the thread.

Archived