The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Propaganda

T-rex930

For those who think I'm mafia, there are (most likely) 2 remaining Yakuza (due to deadlock). I'm definitely not a triad due to the fact they just tried to kill me. Statistically, I'm the least likely to be a mafioso out of any surviving player.

Can you explain the bolded? Not sure if I'm just missing something obvious here or whether this is sketchy.

Can you explain the bolded? Not sure if I'm just missing something obvious here or whether this is sketchy.

The Yakuza mafia could not settle on who to kill, and thus no one was killed.

Only two people voted to mafia kill someone and they each voted different people.

Seemed like a logical explanation to me.

I don't get it either. When mafia kill someone, one member sends a PM to T-rex. If two members both sent a PM with different names, T-rex would just take the more recent PM. That happened when I was mafia.

Unless the way mafia kills are decided has changed, the only way there wouldn't be a mafia kill is if the mafia just didn't send a PM at all. And even then, I don't see how that's considered not being able to agree on who to kill, unless they specified they couldn't agree in a PM to T-rex.

I don't get it either. When mafia kill someone, one member sends a PM to T-rex. If two members both sent a PM with different names, T-rex would just take the more recent PM. That happened when I was mafia.

Unless the way mafia kills are decided has changed, the only way there wouldn't be a mafia kill is if the mafia just didn't send a PM at all. And even then, I don't see how that's considered not being able to agree on who to kill, unless they specified they couldn't agree in a PM to T-rex.

This has me believing that mufasa and Russian rocket very well might be on the same team. I cannot find a single post from either of these two in this thread at all. Assuming that the voting for mafia is as you explained that would mean they killed first round and maybe haven't been back since.

vote Mufasa

If I die by mafias hand next round it is obvious I was on to them.

It doesn`t have to be one person sending the kill. It`s a vote for the kill and if two people vote to kill two people then it would be a draw and nobody would get killed.

Good work. I'm also thinking that the SK is one of the guys who posted very early last round, before it was obvious Federer was going to die. (I realize this won't save me at this point, but I'd like to provide any insight I can while I'm still alive)

My current guesses for sk are malkin cookies or apples. My only problem right now is why crom makes me feel so suspicious.

@Mikey I agree with you that those two are suspicious but I'm assuming they'll be god killed if they're inactive. I'd check whether they're about to be killed or not but it's too hard on mobile.

Anyways, I'll vote Kiwis as well. Not even convinced that he's Mafia but there's not much to go on right now.

Start talking to each other, guys. It's the only way to get someone to slip up.

It doesn`t have to be one person sending the kill. It`s a vote for the kill and if two people vote to kill two people then it would be a draw and nobody would get killed.

When I was mafia, there was a round where I sent a PM and so did another mafia, each of us saying we were killing someone different. T-rex took the most recent PM rather than calling it a draw.

Archived