The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Candy Crush Saga Thread

TIGER SINGH

On 273 now, some of the levels in the mid 260s were annoying.

One of the real positives about this game is you don't need a WiFi connection to play. I'm looking at you Simpsons: Tapped Out (although maybe it's a good thing you need WiFi for that...I'd probably end up playing while at a stop light or something)

On 273 now, some of the levels in the mid 260s were annoying.

One of the real positives about this game is you don't need a WiFi connection to play. I'm looking at you Simpsons: Tapped Out (although maybe it's a good thing you need WiFi for that...I'd probably end up playing while at a stop light or something)

Yeah that's what I don't like about Tapped Out. I'm not usually places that have WiFi when I'm not at home, so I basically only play Tapped Out at home. Candy Crush you can play anywhere without connection.

I just beat Lvl95, currently waiting for 1 more friend to help unlock the next chapter for me. Funny, 2 of the people I asked unlocked it for me within 5 minutes.......I guess it's those people who get the notifications straight to their phone. Now just to wait for that 1 more.

• 2 months later...

i think i got carpal tunnel because of it. probably a good thing i couldn't progress past 35 of whichever level required you to register on FB

I had it log me in through Facebook from the start.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived