Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drouin

What BC Place might look like March 2nd

Was on Twitter and I found this, looks pretty cool.

1zbqhro.jpg

not exactly outdoor, but looks sick still :P

If the roof is not open then its going to make the game pointless , the seating is going to horrid for a hockey game , The only real attraction to the heritage classic games is to watch them be played in a grass roots element and thats outside in the cold , I have a feeling this will be the one and only time Vancouver gets a heritage classic game and to be honest we should have never had one in the first place

If the roof is not open then its going to make the game pointless , the seating is going to horrid for a hockey game , The only real attraction to the heritage classic games is to watch them be played in a grass roots element and thats outside in the cold , I have a feeling this will be the one and only time Vancouver gets a heritage classic game and to be honest we should have never had one in the first place

I saw that too , it looks awesome and it wasn't even real lol i cant imagine how it will really look especially if they open the roof.

Looks awesome. Hopefully the weather will co-operate.

There wont be one good seat in the whole place (well maybe some seats on the sides, but still too far away), I remember last year the early row people couldnt see anything other than the heads of the players from far away.