The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What BC Place might look like March 2nd

Drouin

55,000 Canucks fans in one place? And a 60 yard HD tv to watch from? Sure. I'm sold. I don't care. I'll probably sit in the upper level just cuz the lower level will most likely be crappy seats to watch the actual game play.

Imagine they have fake snow blowing just to make it look like BC Place has a fully retractable roof for those who have never seen BC Place before :P

Awesome how the Canucks haven't included this game in their season ticket package. They're using the out that it's a NHL run event so that they can further gouge with ticket prices to their loyal 17,000 season ticket holders. Not cool. The rich get richer!

If the roof is not open then its going to make the game pointless , the seating is going to horrid for a hockey game , The only real attraction to the heritage classic games is to watch them be played in a grass roots element and thats outside in the cold , I have a feeling this will be the one and only time Vancouver gets a heritage classic game and to be honest we should have never had one in the first place

Awesome how the Canucks haven't included this game in their season ticket package. They're using the out that it's a NHL run event so that they can further gouge with ticket prices to their loyal 17,000 season ticket holders. Not cool. The rich get richer!

Where d all these Canuck fans emerge from? If we have some savings left under the cap later this year, I hope GMMG can sign a couple of thousand loyal fans from some other hockey market that actually respect their team and the City etc.? Florida even?

It's truly embarrassing to read many of the comments and posts here and to think this stupidity is viable to everyone...

well its hard to include when diff ppl have diff pricing in mind.. as long as they charge less than public sale, im happy..

i heard STH get first dip next week and then opportunity to buy more for friends/family a few days later.. then tickets will be release to public in a few weeks

Archived