The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth Goal over/under

Zoolander

David Booth goal over/under  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he will score at a 27 goal pace, so at 75+ I will go with 25-29. He scored at a 23 goal pace his first year here and he was adjusting to a new team and battling injuries.

76 games, 25 goals, 19 assists for Booth is my prediction if he doesn't have any major injuries.

People talk about the young guys, but our real "wild card" this year is Booth - if he stays healthy ( and that's a big if ) our top-6 starts to look very good again.

The fact of the matter is this guy has all the "tools" we're looking for in the top-6 - size, speed, hands and toughness.

Agreed except we have 2 wild cards. The other is Hansen. Ninth in the league in points/game last year, top 30 the year before. Third in points for us last year while still having a great +/-. If he gets quality linemates and decent deployment from Torts (and I think he'll be one of Torts' favourite players easily), he'll be potting over 20 as well.

Agreed except we have 2 wild cards. The other is Hansen. Ninth in the league in points/game last year, top 30 the year before. Third in points for us last year while still having a great +/-. If he gets quality linemates and decent deployment from Torts (and I think he'll be one of Torts' favourite players easily), he'll be potting over 20 as well.

Hansen is always a dark horse. Although he doesn't have the prettiest hands, he's a good 3rd line grinder who is good for 30-40pts and is only getting better at this point. Definitely worth having.

2011-2012 GP 82 G 16 A 23 Pts 39

2012-2013 GP 47 G 10 A 17 Pts 27

That's what he's on... It's called stats, learn them.

I have no idea how people can see this guy getting anywhere near 20-25 goals. He lost his hands since his last year in Florida. The guy skates with one hand on his stick all day. Great at entering the offensive zone while skating it in, but nothing more than a third line. Which, of course is great, but not for 4 million and injury problems.

i like to be optimistic .... Booth , Kesler, Kassian all explode on the score sheet as a full time 2nd line, kesler 32 goals 43 assists ( he learns to pass under tortz) Kassian 23 goals 34 assists... booth 42 goals 12 assists.

Archived