The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2013-14 to 2017-18 Minor Signings Thread

There have been quite a few signings lately, and I have decided to create a thread where we can keep all the minor signings in one place as some do not create much discussion with the exceptions of Canucks signings where they do create discussion.

Here are some 'Recent Signings', just a way to keep track of who went where, and who signed who:

Recent Signings:

[See the last page]

Updated: June 20th, 2018

One thing that I'm sick of in those individual threads is that people make immature comments like "Plan the Parade" and garbage like that that contribute nothing to the thread at hand.

This should allow people to comment about players that they might have seen or heard.

I think Ronalds Kenins and Josh Jooris are great signings for Vancouver and Calgary respective. No-risk and both of those players seem to be able to light it up offensively in lower-tiered leagues. They are also both very young. 21-22 something like that.

Whiners?

Yeah, the people who throw a little shi!tfit every time they see a thread that's been started for a minor/depth signing. I mean, is that really something to get so upset over?

"Blockbuster move"

"Plan the parade"

Please

Yeah, the people who throw a little shi!tfit every time they see a thread that's been started for a minor/depth signing. I mean, is that really something to get so upset over?

"Blockbuster move"

"Plan the parade"

Please

And you are getting upset over this? :lol:

Utica Comets have signed Daivd Pacan

http://panthers.nhl.....htm?id=8475293

Pacan has good size with a strong skating stride and decent speed. Strong on his skates, he is difficult to contain down low during offensive cycles and when he goes to the net… Pacan is generally in good position during defensive zone play. Displays better than average puck skills and carries the puck with a great deal of confidence. Effectively uses his size, finishing checks in all three zones. At times needs to read the situation better – will call for puck despite being covered well by the opposition.

True but still surprised Caps didn't resign Ribeiro.

Me too... It made little sense. Maybe they want a different type of center to play with ovy? Really beats me though... I would have re-signed him.

Ribiero backstrom is a terrific 1 2 punch at center

Archived