The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

How the mafia play varies from game to game, of course. Some mafia lurk, some control the vote, some back each other up, some purposely argue with each other to avoid being linked together.

But regardless of how the mafia decide to play it this game, silence only helps them. At least if everyone is talking then they are forced to as well. And yes, that means they might be able to slip in and start a vote without being noticed. But we can't just rely on the Sheriff every game, because you never know what might happen with him (right, Intoewsables and VIC? ;) ). Forcing everyone to be active means a mafia may slip up along the way. And then in later rounds we can start tracing patterns and connections.

Also, I like your guys' thinking - no need to lynch me, because I'll be dead soon anyway. Also, to the Vig/SK/Mafia - no need to target me, because someone else will, so it'd just be a waste. Right? Right.

I'm a newbie and all still, but after what I heard about the Master of Radishes, and what seems like the master of Mafia, I think it's the safe play to vote you first round. The way you approach everything already seems like you're trying to manipulate people. I could be wrong, but I get this sinking feeling you are Mafia. I can't rely on the Vig, SK or Mafia to vote you out, and I especially can't if you are one of them.

Vote Master Radishes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far our MIA players are:

14. Gally

15. Beluga Whale

18.Blueberries

20.TheDeadman

21. Caboose

23. Reigning Champ

There's also a few people I've noticed who have posted, but nothing of substance. I'll harass them next, after we get through this list.

Vote Gally until he speaks up. (First name on the list, that's all.)

I'm a newbie and all still, but after what I heard about the Master of Radishes, and what seems like the master of Mafia, I think it's the safe play to vote you first round. The way you approach everything already seems like you're trying to manipulate people. I could be wrong, but I get this sinking feeling you are Mafia. I can't rely on the Vig, SK or Mafia to vote you out, and I especially can't if you are one of them.

Vote Master Radishes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far our MIA players are:

14. Gally

15. Beluga Whale

18.Blueberries

20.TheDeadman

21. Caboose

23. Reigning Champ

There's also a few people I've noticed who have posted, but nothing of substance. I'll harass them next, after we get through this list.

Vote Gally until he speaks up. (First name on the list, that's all.)

Since Master Radishes has betrayed the TP before, it would make sense for him to be not trusted. Hes been probably the most active in this game, even though not playing the other 2 games.

I dont like the way he has been posting and i quote:

I'll harass them next, after we get through this list.

Wow MR's infamy sure has weight. Seems he would be useful if he were TP (especially if he were vig or sheriff) but he would be a dangerous mafioso or sk. There isn't any evidence one way or the other so I will let the fates decide and abstain my vote unless someone knows something I don't.

And to the inactive players, I hope T-Rex shows no mercy when judging you for your slothful ways. That is all.

Archived