The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

Yeah guys, let's all abstain and pretend like we're being active! Hooray!

Or even better, let's kill off MR because he's good. Who cares if he's a TP? Not like he'd be helpful to us or anything. And hey...he's screwed over the TPs as a Mafia so he'll clearly do it again regardless of what role he has in this game.

I'll gladly eat crow if he turns out to be Mafia but this seems so silly to me.

Vote TheDeadman. I'm picking on the new guy who hasn't said a word yet.

Yeah guys, let's all abstain and pretend like we're being active! Hooray!

Or even better, let's kill off MR because he's good. Who cares if he's a TP? Not like he'd be helpful to us or anything. And hey...he's screwed over the TPs as a Mafia so he'll clearly do it again regardless of what role he has in this game.

I'll gladly eat crow if he turns out to be Mafia but this seems so silly to me.

Vote TheDeadman. I'm picking on the new guy who hasn't said a word yet.

Oh, I don't know. It's been awhile, I forget the rules. :P Guess I'm dead then.

I find it hilarious that the people who actually played with me when I earned my overblown "reputation" were the ones defending me, and everyone who only heard about it today were the ones saying I'm too dangerous to let live.

Oh, I don't know. It's been awhile, I forget the rules. :P Guess I'm dead then.

I find it hilarious that the people who actually played with me when I earned my overblown "reputation" were the ones defending me, and everyone who only heard about it today were the ones saying I'm too dangerous to let live.

Also, can we drop the whole "MR is soooo good at this game!!" thing? I mean, I enjoy the attention, I really do...but it was one game in which I was part of a team that pulled off a cool but, quite frankly, lucky deception. I mean, I think I'm a pretty good player, I guess. But so are a lot of others. I'm just super talkative because I want to have fun each and every game, and games are more fun when everyone is involved.

Also, it keeps getting me killed, and one game back that's okay, but after awhile it's going to get annoying. :frantic:

Master Radishes cant seem to catch a break. The town is punishing him because of his reputation of being too good and deceiving and manipulating. There is no need for him anymore. The town forces Master Radishes on to the chopping block and united in their chant, "kill him, kill him." The blade drops, and the radish head is gone...

Captain Aerosex had duct tape over his mouth. Hes been on the run since day one. The killer of the town was trying to get to him but the mafia had gotten to him first. With his hands and feet hog tied, and his screams being muffled from the taped up mouth, the mafia shoved him into a hole on the ground. The cement truck backed up and dropped its load...(sorry I had to).... Captain Aerosex is cemented into the ground....

The Deadman, a local drug dealer, was notorious for lacing drugs before selling them to women... Something had to be done...The dark knight of the town took matters into his own hands... The Deadman was found hanging from his ceiling with a shoe lace wrapped around his neck...The Deadman would no longer be able to lace...

Master Radishes is lynched

Captain Aerosex is killed by Mafia before SK can get to him

The Deadman is killed by the vig.

Archived