The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

I did not belive you because i ALWAYS assumed there was only a 4 member mafia team.

But if it was a 5+ team. The mafias could be playing us and killing each other off on purpose and making it look that their a TP. Brilliant move in my opinion..

Hence the reason why JE14 wants me dead badly, after I defended him for so long.

Why is that shady? What are they saying?

I haven't had a chance to read it all, but I still think NHS wasn't really the sheriff, even though he ended up being TP. That doesn't necessarily mean that his accusations were 100% wrong, but his story just made zero sense.

I did not belive you because i ALWAYS assumed there was only a 4 member mafia team.

But if it was a 5+ team. The mafias could be playing us and killing each other off on purpose and making it look that their a TP. Brilliant move in my opinion..

Hence the reason why JE14 wants me dead badly, after I defended him for so long.

I really think his not lying either. He claimed he was the sheriff. Although not proven he is definitely not a mafia member.

But he was determined and persistant that Alchemy Time and JE14 are mafia members. Even today, I messaged him he said the same thing.

I really think his not lying either. He claimed he was the sheriff. Although not proven he is definitely not a mafia member.

But he was determined and persistant that Alchemy Time and JE14 are mafia members. Even today, I messaged him he said the same thing.

Hate to be that guy but you're not supposed to be in talks with someone once they're dead. They can post in the thread as long as it doesn't interfere with the game. They're not supposed to message you and say anything related to the game. The only thing dead people can really do is post things like toews has been posting and GFY.

Like i said here:

Could be.

But also, JE14 could have wanted all the other mafia members killed, so he could vote whoever he wanted.

Now i know"Why would he turn on the mafia, if hes apart of it?"

Simple, he gets them killed, he looks like a hero and no one would vote him, and he could just kill anyone, and eventually win the game for the mafia.

Archived