The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

I certainly think five days is fine. I think it's a silly that players cannot play their games because of GTA. The guy above is accurate: If they cannot get off for 30 mins to play then they should be temporarily removed. I did this when I was commish of Omega League. I removed them to allow others to play. This is more significant because injuries are on. Every time you Sim and games are left someone is getting injured and it's very annoying. With that being said, Buffalo will be online for most of the day and night, or at least available. So if you want to play just message me and I'll play.

I certainly think five days is fine. I think it's a silly that players cannot play their games because of GTA. The guy above is accurate: If they cannot get off for 30 mins to play then they should be temporarily removed. I did this when I was commish of Omega League. I removed them to allow others to play. This is more significant because injuries are on. Every time you Sim and games are left someone is getting injured and it's very annoying. With that being said, Buffalo will be online for most of the day and night, or at least available. So if you want to play just message me and I'll play.

I concur, which is why I snapped and kicked TBL. He had been avoiding messages and just sitting on GTA 5.

I think I might move it to 5 days at the latest, but for tonight we'll continue simming @ 4 days, therefore the sim will be tonight. I'm going to do it at 10PM, so it'll give you guys extra time to get your games in seeing as I'm about to go to sleep now, because I'm sick as hell.

Archived