The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

I apologize. The issue that happened to DET is also happening to me. It must be an issue with EA right now. I'll keep trying tonight and if it doesn't work I'll try to sim tomorrow.

EDIT: Might have to contact EA technical support about this glitch. I've read that other leagues have had similar issues before, where sometimes an EA member comes into the league and debugs it themselves. We'll hold tight and see what happens.

I apologize. The issue that happened to DET is also happening to me. It must be an issue with EA right now. I'll keep trying tonight and if it doesn't work I'll try to sim tomorrow.

EDIT: Might have to contact EA technical support about this glitch. I've read that other leagues have had similar issues before, where sometimes an EA member comes into the league and debugs it themselves. We'll hold tight and see what happens.

It's 12:11 pm btw and it still says it advances so now its really fracked.

Nevermind. League simulated fine now. Issues should have been resolved. No games went 0-0 by the way. If anyone has issues entering the league, I'll kick you momentarily and let you rejoin.

EDIT: WSH got Kesler for Johansson somehow.. I didn't see the trade go through my inbox. Asked WSH to reverse the trade.

VAN you can send the trade to him as well, if he doesn't comply I'll make him comply.

Archived