The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Need

WSH

STL

COL

OTT

EDM

Did you quit or DC in our game? I was about to go on the PP with 20 seconds left and it said lost connection.... lemme know when you wanna replay, won't be on again till after the game tonight though.

If there are any teams still left I'd like to get in on it. Haven't had a chance to try the gm connected thing yet and it sounds like a lot of fun. If Nashville is still left I'll take them.

Only take them if you think you're pretty good, the record is like 1-20 because it's been a CPU all year. There are teams with better records.. can't think off top of my head but I'll check for you

If there are any teams still left I'd like to get in on it. Haven't had a chance to try the gm connected thing yet and it sounds like a lot of fun. If Nashville is still left I'll take them.

The league is very, very competitive. So if you're very new to Versus, you might not last in this league. Warning you ahead of time. Nashville is available, So is Calgary. Both have terrible records because they're CPU teams so you'll likely be playing for next season already.

I kinda figured they were basically out of it for now. I'm thinking I have a chance to get worked over against some of you guys on this season while I work on getting ready for the next. If there are a couple other teams available then I wouldn't mind knowing what the options are.

Archived