The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

Here's another of my Aussie after a trip to the groomer's. =)
Lizziebandana.jpg
I recently put up photos in my room (I'm away for school) for the first time in a year and all of them have my dog in them :lol: It's really not my fault she is our most photogenic family member.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ZxficoNm.jpg

She's been looking in the mirror a lot lately.  What does she see?  She just goes up to the mirror, and stares into it for a long period of time, and does it many times a day.  She is quite the cat.  A few weeks ago I was at the hospital, and the pet sitter came over on a short notice, and she called me, and told me - "Sally is not letting me in!  She is lunging at me and trying to attack me when I open up the door!  I am looking thru at her through the window and she is starring back at me!  Have you had this experience before?"  I said ' " Yes, we were watching Hockey one day, and the Canucks scored against the Sharks, and she did not like it, and followed me around the apartment trying to attack me." The pet sitter than waited a few minutes while I was on the phone with her.  She then opened up the door, the cat lunged, and the pet sitter said that she was going to the grocery store to get a can of cat food, and that she was going to open up the door, put the cat food down, and close the door.

And great news, she might be in a remission of being diabetic.  I've been taking her to the vet once a week for two week now getting her blood sugar checked, and vet thinks she might be going into remission, that she no longer may need insulin.  I hope so!  We will see this Sunday.  And if she still needs it, at least her insulin dose will be much lower. 

Edited by brilac
  • 11 months later...

This is the Ms. Sally Jayne! I adore her, and I've had her since she was 6 weeks. She's almost 12,  a little uppidy, and very particular. She doesn't really like others, but I am her person! And she likes Babych. 

This is her looking at candy. And surprisingly I look at candy the same way, and even dessert! 

20170113_185108_Film1-1.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...