The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

19 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Got him from the SPCA in west van back in February. He was originally from Kamloops. Some heartless bastard abandoned him in a rental unit and he was found at an emaciated 120 pounds. 

What a beauty. 

Way to go man!  You did a great thing.  Lots of unwanted and neglect pets out there that need homes.  Far more responsible than puppy mills or whatever where many of these dogs come

from.

hes gonna have a sweet life.

8 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Way to go man!  You did a great thing.  Lots of unwanted and neglect pets out there that need homes.  Far more responsible than puppy mills or whatever where many of these dogs come

from.

hes gonna have a sweet life.

Thanks riff. It definitely feels a lot better adopting but my issue is that I’m now hooked on the breed and they’re not easy to find in shelters. I might cave and buy a puppy next time. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Thanks riff. It definitely feels a lot better adopting but my issue is that I’m now hooked on the breed and they’re not easy to find in shelters. I might cave and buy a puppy next time. 

right time , right place, good stories always have a reason.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

You can search animal rescue sites and specify a breed.  Good luck.  

• Cheers 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

The things we do for our furry friends...

My dog has some leaking anal glands. I’ve had to wipe my human sized dog’s larger-than-human-sized butthole and apply zinc cream. The kicker- latex gloves gave him a rash so I’ve had to do it with my bare hand. 

:P

too-much-info.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1