The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 10:05 AM, diesel_3 said:

My best buddy, Cooper.

Turned 7 years young yesterday. 2.5 years ago was given a 1-3 month diagnosis because of a tumor forming in his jaw, he is still a happy, smiling boy. I'm going to really miss him when he is gone.

7TKhzgl.jpg

Looks kind of like mine! beauty *goes checks on his dog*.

• Cheers 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

George!  (I’m a proud pet parent!)

I was playing video games, and she came behind me and put her paws on my back.  I turned around, and she rolled to the ground, wanting to be petted.  It’s her way of saying - Hey, I want to be petted!

F5557DB2-305A-45BA-A5D0-ADE5AFA2A590.thumb.jpeg.60fda67f219e3366e96f4ffbc5e6933b.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
4 minutes ago, brilac said:

George!  (I’m a proud pet parent!)

I was playing video games, and she came behind me and put her paws on my back.  I turned around, and she rolled to the ground, wanting to be petted.  It’s her way of saying - Hey, I want to be petted!

F5557DB2-305A-45BA-A5D0-ADE5AFA2A590.thumb.jpeg.60fda67f219e3366e96f4ffbc5e6933b.jpeg

George reminds me of a cat I had ages ago.  Similar face, a little chubby, but all grey.

Our cat Buster, who I nicknamed Bucky a log time back (being a big fan of Get Fuzzy) is a big, lean black Siamese cross.  He lost one of his fangs a couple years ago to complete the resemblance, although in his case it was at the hands of the vet, as he has some auto-immune disease that goes after teeth (if you can see that your cat's teeth are red, get 'em looked at quickly, cuz the vet says it is pretty painful for them).  Another symptom was significant drooling.  It was a little embarrassing, when we went to pick him up at the vet after his tooth was removed.  The desk clerk sad there might be a delay, as they were backed up after dealing with a difficult cat.  Guess who!!!

We don't have as many good pics of Buster as we do for Barney.  Buster's an old man (18, and going strong), and doesn't even play or lounge with his cat tree anymore.  But here's a good shot of him in his favorite chair.

The second pic shows what the bad tooth looked like.

20180429_221831.jpg

20180417_202714_1524022169369.jpg

• Huggy Bear 2