The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

Your dog and mine could almost be brothers! Is yours also completely awesome?

I was thinking that when I saw the first pic. And he is awesome, except he is the worst dog I've ever had when it comes to peeing, since he almost always manages to pee on his own leg. Not so awesome at that, but great otherwise.

Nice! Who are those two in the background? They're like the angel and the devil on each shoulder, and he's considering the pitch of each.

The one on the left is Aisha, a teacup chihuahua, and the one on the right is Blake, a regular long-haired chihuahua (even though he looks like he might have something else mixed in). They're 8 and 7 years old respectively, and Kaiser's not even 7 months yet so he tends to bug them a lot. He'll only get bigger too, being a dane/lab/shepherd cross, but sometimes they put up with each other.

971576_10151560303322601_923406448_n.jpg

And for Bananamash, here's my old dog, who we had to put down last summer due to health and age. She was a rottie/boxer cross but we figure she must have had shepherd in there too:

208572_18814542600_3836_n.jpg

And all of them (minus Kaiser of course) in Canucks gear during the 2011 playoffs:

250566_10150216572262601_5984953_n.jpg

Edited by elvis15
  • Upvote 1

About a week ago I was storing a few chairs in my moms basement while I waited for a nice day to move them to my apartment in Victoria, my moms Chihuahua/MinPin cross managed to get herself stuck between the two chairs:

AKYnEtJ.png

*Sees dog stuck and in need of help*

*Takes photo*

About a week ago I was storing a few chairs in my moms basement while I waited for a nice day to move them to my apartment in Victoria, my moms Chihuahua/MinPin cross managed to get herself stuck between the two chairs:

AKYnEtJ.png

how long was it stuck there? about a week? poor dog...

Gum, your dog's photo shoots are the best. I think the words to "Under The Sea" should now be "Under The Dishwasher". And "put your hands in the air like you just don't care" is now officially put your rear in the bowl like you just don't know.

I love your dogs, they're awesome.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Gum, your dog's photo shoots are the best. I think the words to "Under The Sea" should now be "Under The Dishwasher". And "put your hands in the air like you just don't care" is now officially put your rear in the bowl like you just don't know.

I love your dogs, they're awesome.

Ha ha! Thank you.

I love dogs x Infinity

But cats are alright.

Ok, this is an acceptable answer.

:P

Hope this works, as I have never posted a picture before (so I'm assuming this won't show up). This is my French Bulldog, Alice. Don't really have a good picture of my other dog available at this time. EDIT: Looks like it didn't work. My computer knowledge doesn't go past basic typing. Posting pictures and videos seems to be a fatal flaw that I have.

Edited by Monty