The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

• 5 weeks later...

Oh my. That put a big smile on my face : :D

I am glad my desire to make my kitty wear pretty things made you happy :wub:

She just sat there and tolerated it to even though you could tell she wasn't happy, she didnt' bite me or scratch me nor did she run away, she knows by now that the minute I take the photo and its over and done with the costume comes off... she's a smart kitty.

I am glad my desire to make my kitty wear pretty things made you happy :wub:

She just sat there and tolerated it to even though you could tell she wasn't happy, she didnt' bite me or scratch me nor did she run away, she knows by now that the minute I take the photo and its over and done with the costume comes off... she's a smart kitty.

My cat is really old now. It's like he aged over night. He still eats and purrs but he's getting really skinny and boney. And he drools a lot now and I think he has dementia. Cause you fill his bowl with food, he eats some, goes for a drink of water then goes after anyone in the house meowing and meowing and meowing for food cause he forgot we just gave him food and that he just ate.

Poor guy :(

My cat is really old now. It's like he aged over night. He still eats and purrs but he's getting really skinny and boney. And he drools a lot now and I think he has dementia. Cause you fill his bowl with food, he eats some, goes for a drink of water then goes after anyone in the house meowing and meowing and meowing for food cause he forgot we just gave him food and that he just ate.

Poor guy :(

How old is he?

That sounds so sad. I would want to scoop him up and give him lots of kisses..

Maybe he is still hungry??

How old is he?

That sounds so sad. I would want to scoop him up and give him lots of kisses..

Maybe he is still hungry??

He's 13 now. The best cat ever . An orange tabby. I'd post his pic with my phone now but I think he's outside yelling at the younger cats to get off our lawn. He would love the kisses too. Even though he's old, he's not the cranky old. Still likes to be held but you got to be gentle.

• 2 weeks later...