The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's Your Favorite Beer?

Guest Gumballthechewy

this one is really good. tastes like a good IPA but the finish is full on pumpkin. i like this one almost as much as elysian, with this one's got bitterness

Interesting, I found the Elysian yesterday and will be trying it this week (along with an interesting looking 'random tandem' white IPA from Granville Island, a Belgian wit crossed with an IPA). I'll be keeping an eye out for new fall beers so I'll see if the Tree one you posted makes it to the store near me.

Oooh, I definitely want to try that Phillips barrel aged pumpkin ale!

I haven't bought a lot of SteamWorks after their fiasco a while back at trying to trademark Cascadia/Cascadian for a beer name when Cascadia Brown is a style of beer. That was super petty of them when they hadn't even brewed the beer they wanted to trademark in a few years.

Oooh, I definitely want to try that Phillips barrel aged pumpkin ale!

I haven't bought a lot of SteamWorks after their fiasco a while back at trying to trademark Cascadia/Cascadian for a beer name when Cascadia Brown is a style of beer. That was super petty of them when they hadn't even brewed the beer they wanted to trademark in a few years.

tumblr_mcv0gs3lf01regdjso1_400.gif

Their Pilsner is yummy in my tummy.

IMG_2966.jpg

really good. this definitely won't be for everyone, as it doesnt have the real pumpkin intensity some have. but if you're like me and get sick of that taste pretty quickly, this is definitely one to try, since it's definitely pumpkin-y, but it's pretty subtle.

i like it.

philips has my heart locally, but brooklyn has it globally

Loving the sig

i have so many pumpkin beers lined up for this weekend. honestly probably 7 or 8 different kinds. anything to make the weekend with the family go smoothly

I did this last year. Just take the two I mentioned above and you won't be disappointed. At the bottom of my list...Howe sound. Neat bottle, but the beer isn't that great.

Archived