The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

I bet Apples lives the night, in fact.

The Vig won't kill him because he doesn't want to accidentally double-target him.

The Mafia won't kill him because that's what they're expected to do, and they don't want to be predictable. Also, it leaves Apples' status up in the air.

The SK won't kill him because he desires as many dead as possible, and doesn't want to waste a kill on someone the Vig or Mafia might already target.

AND NOW BY SAYING THIS I'M MAKING THEM ALL RE-THINK THEIR DECISION. Jedi mind tricks, I tell ya.

The Vig won't kill him because he doesn't want to accidentally double-target him.

The Mafia won't kill him because that's what they're expected to do, and they don't want to be predictable. Also, it leaves Apples' status up in the air.

The SK won't kill him because he desires as many dead as possible, and doesn't want to waste a kill on someone the Vig or Mafia might already target.

AND NOW BY SAYING THIS I'M MAKING THEM ALL RE-THINK THEIR DECISION. Jedi mind tricks, I tell ya.

Archived