The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

Yes, but the Vig and Sheriff will know who each other are.

Edit: If he's mafia however, it's genius because they now know who both the Sheriff and Vig are at the expense of one mafia who was in danger of lynching anyway.

What if the Vig doesn't send in his vote? Apples made a bold move here putting himself on the line. Unless he's a genius trying to pull off a huge bluff (unlikely, fruit don't have that level of abstract thought), I think he could actually be attempting to unify the TP early on and I would trust him.

Thought about it some more. If he's lying, and sheriff says nothing, the vig kills him.

If the sheriff speaks up through a spokesperson, he's lynched.

If he's telling the truth, he saves himself but the mafia kill him.

The best option IMO is for the sheriff to stay silent even if he turns up mafia and see what happens. No reason to lynch him.

I don't think the OP clarifies this, but under Krazz a Doctor's save applies for the entire night's events, not just for one attempt. So if Apples saves himself, he lives, no matter how many killers target him.

I should know...I invented this strategy. ;) Not to brag. (Okay, yeah, to brag.)

I don't think the OP clarifies this, but under Krazz a Doctor's save applies for the entire night's events, not just for one attempt. So if Apples saves himself, he lives, no matter how many killers target him.

I should know...I invented this strategy. ;) Not to brag. (Okay, yeah, to brag.)

Archived