The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

That was the problem with my strategy. It only worked when the Doctor can save all killings on one person, but not with these set of new rules.

So right now the VIG cannot vote to kill me in this round. But the Sheriff knows that I'm definitely not the mafia, so his msging me.

Right now I just have to survive this round and prove that I'm a the Doctor by saving myself. Than the VIG will truly trust me and msg me.

And the three way alliance will form. I don't expect to survive longer than 2 rounds. But for the long-run and for the TPs, its looking great for them.

That was the problem with my strategy. It only worked when the Doctor can save all killings on one person, but not with these set of new rules.

So right now the VIG cannot vote to kill me in this round. But the Sheriff knows that I'm definitely not the mafia, so his msging me.

Right now I just have to survive this round and prove that I'm a the Doctor by saving myself. Than the VIG will truly trust me and msg me.

And the three way alliance will form. I don't expect to survive longer than 2 rounds. But for the long-run and for the TPs, its looking great for them.

The only problem I'm facing right now is the SK and mafia killing me in the same round. I'm thinking a way around it..

The real TPs playing right now should know that the mafia wants to get me lynched and counter my strategy as much as possible because they know I'm the doctor. If I do survive and somehow manage to link the vig and the sheriff together, it will be very bad for them. Of course, I'm not suggesting that everyone going against my stragedy is a mafia, but be sure that they REALLY don't want my plan to succeed and would prefer to get me lynched.

The only problem I'm facing right now is the SK and mafia killing me in the same round. I'm thinking a way around it..

The real TPs playing right now should know that the mafia wants to get me lynched and counter my strategy as much as possible because they know I'm the doctor. If I do survive and somehow manage to link the vig and the sheriff together, it will be very bad for them. Of course, I'm not suggesting that everyone going against my stragedy is a mafia, but be sure that they REALLY don't want my plan to succeed and would prefer to get me lynched.

Archived