#451 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Oh okay.

He was considering God-killing a townsperson in order to compensate the mafia.

Well.. That puts me in a rather bad position. Which I guess voting myself seems rather proper now. I'm not sour about it though, oh well, let the noose hang me high.

Edited by Go Faulk Yourself, 15 August 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Posted Image

St. Louis Blues STHS GM Posted Image

#452 Apples

Apples

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

Oh okay.

Well.. That puts me in a rather bad position. Which I guess voting myself seems rather proper now. I'm not sour about it though, oh well, let the noose hang me high.

So are implying that you are indeed the mafia :rolleyes:

Edited by Apples, 15 August 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Posted Image

#453 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Definitely seems that way.

o08j21.jpg

Thanks for the sig Twilight Sparkle

#454 One one two

One one two

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

He's accepting his death, so it seems.

RIP Faulk.

#455 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,480 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

Why would apples do it at all? You are just asking to be killed by the mafia or SK, and it's a complete waste of apples being a special. No one smart enough to want or help the TP to win, would come out, especially as a doctor where saving certain people can be extremely useful in later rounds.

Agreed but we will certainly know one way or the other after this round, so really there is no point in lynching Apples, if he is the Doctor he is dead cause Mafia and SK will get him and we get to hang a Mafia. If he is Mafia, we have a 50/50 chance of hanging a TP or Mafia, if Apples is still alive and GFY turns out to be a TP then we know who is up next for a hangin and that is Apples.

So really there are only three scenarios:

1) Apples is Doctor and GVY is Mafia = GVY dead and Apples Dead
2) Apples is Mafia and GVY is TP =GVY dead and then Apples dead round 2
3) Apples is Doctor and GVY is TP = Apples dead, GVY dead and his informant is lying and is Mafia.

So really GVY is the best bet to get more info.
Posted Image

#456 Intoewsables

Intoewsables

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

Why would apples do it at all? You are just asking to be killed by the mafia or SK, and it's a complete waste of apples being a special. No one smart enough to want or help the TP to win, would come out, especially as a doctor where saving certain people can be extremely useful in later rounds.

I don't know, ask him? I think One one two nailed it though.

miladuckrounded.png

#457 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

Not implying I was mafia, more implying that with everything that has apparently occurred in the last couple hours I really don't have a chance now do I? As I said though, I'll take it in good spirit even if it was a minor mess-up.

You can decide for yourself if I'm mafia or not (Which it looks like you have).

Edited by Go Faulk Yourself, 15 August 2013 - 04:28 PM.

Posted Image

#458 Alchemy Time

Alchemy Time

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

Holy crap, not even a single kill and there's already nearly 17 pages? Glad I'm not following this thread or I'd have my notifications box massively spammed.
Posted Image

#459 Go Faulk Yourself

Go Faulk Yourself

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

He's accepting his death, so it seems.

RIP Faulk.

I would say that may my death be a noble and glorious one but I just don't feel it this time around :(

Posted Image

#460 Where's Wellwood

Where's Wellwood

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

It's not really punishing the sheriff, just removing the advantage they got for getting an extra investigation to start.

But they've had the advantage for every game T-rex hosted and it's never helped the TP win so why get rid of it? It's barely an advantage. The mafia start off with an instant alliance. Allowing the sheriff an investigation first night helps the TP get started.
Posted Image
Credit to khalifawiz501 for the sig.
My old sig: http://tinypic.com/v...=5#.UlSrrlAWJ7U

#461 Apples

Apples

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

Serial killer, please don't kill me. I will be a target for the mafia for at least 3 days straight. You will be safe. Us vigs and sheriffs are only focusing on killing the mafia members.

Plus, if you are enjoying this game, please don't kill the guy who started this spark. I still have a lot of ideas in mind. Lets keep this crazy game going.

Posted Image

Edited by Apples, 15 August 2013 - 04:41 PM.

Posted Image

#462 shiznak

shiznak

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

Ok, I won't.

Posted Image

Made by the multiple personality of Twilight Sparkle.

#463 Apples

Apples

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

This is a message for the mafias:

If you do indeed try to kill me and the SK doesn't, you will actually help me expose my true identity. The Vig, Sheriff, Twinblade, TP will all trust me. And we will all unite against you and your chances of winning will be INCREDIBLY low.

So make your decision very carefully. You can actually do more damage to yourselves by voting me out.

You are better off killing someone else(GUARANTEE KILL), so you don't waste your kills on me. Plus I will also waste 1 of my two saves on myself. So you can kill me in round 3.

If you decide not kill me and the SK doesnt either, you will be better off. I will look incredibly suspicious AND the VIG and sheriff still won't fully trust me. TPs will go nuts and may even possibly frame me. You will have a GUARANTEED kill PLUS I will lose one of my doctor saves on myself.

Vote wisely.

Edited by Apples, 15 August 2013 - 05:21 PM.

Posted Image

#464 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

So let me get this straight. There have been two sheriff investigations. One of those investigated turned out to be a TP and this sheriff spokesperson (unverified) has contacted Apples to tell him that GFY is mafia (second investigation). As of now we can assume that the vig has not been verified and thus can't be a part of the alliance until someone he can trust is verified (Apples saves himself from death). But if Apples is killed by both the Mafia and the SK or no one decides to kill Apples at all, then the only way the vig can trust anyone is if he himself is investigated and messaged by the sheriff (one in twenty-something chance of that happening). The odds of this working are very slim as the lynching of GFY hardly proves anything even if he is guilty (see last game). Vig, I suggest you play your cards close to your chest until this plays out.
Posted Image

#465 Intoewsables

Intoewsables

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

So let me get this straight. There have been two sheriff investigations. One of those investigated turned out to be a TP and this sheriff spokesperson (unverified) has contacted Apples to tell him that GFY is mafia (second investigation). As of now we can assume that the vig has not been verified and thus can't be a part of the alliance until someone he can trust is verified (Apples saves himself from death). But if Apples is killed by both the Mafia and the SK or no one decides to kill Apples at all, then the only way the vig can trust anyone is if he himself is investigated and messaged by the sheriff (one in twenty-something chance of that happening). The odds of this working are very slim as the lynching of GFY hardly proves anything even if he is guilty (see last game). Vig, I suggest you play your cards close to your chest until this plays out.

The biggest difference between this game and last is the removal of the Kingpin. The Mafia doesn't have the luxury of investigating someone before trying to deceive them, so attempting to pull off what happened last game would be risky.

miladuckrounded.png

#466 MikeyBoy44

MikeyBoy44

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

These games are getting crazier and crazier. Looking through it sherrif should look into Gally. I counted two posts and both were simply put as abstain or voted gfy after it was pretty much dead set he was gone.

vote go Faulk yourself
Posted Image

#467 Pierre's_Monster

Pierre's_Monster

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Vote Go Faulk Yourself.

No sense doing anything else at this point.
SIG!

#468 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

That was the problem with my strategy. It only worked when the Doctor can save all killings on one person, but not with these set of new rules.

So right now the VIG cannot vote to kill me in this round. But the Sheriff knows that I'm definitely not the mafia, so his msging me.

Right now I just have to survive this round and prove that I'm a the Doctor by saving myself. Than the VIG will truly trust me and msg me.

And the three way alliance will form. I don't expect to survive longer than 2 rounds. But for the long-run and for the TPs, its looking great for them.

Alright, I've made my decision for who to vote for.

I only got one private message from a guy (say Marchand) who claimed that the sheriff investigated him. So the sheriff checked Marchand on Aug 14 and found that he was not a mafia member.

So Marchand acted like the spokesperson for the sheriff and PMed me. The sheriff than used his 2nd investigation on Aug 15 and found a mafia. (He did not want to use it on me because I'm most likely dead and it would be a waste if he used it on me. I can prove that I'm the doctor if I survive this round.)

I still don't know who the sheriff is, but I only know the spokesperson for him.

This could be a lie, but seems unlikely. I did not receive any messages of someone else claiming to be the sheriff. If this fails blame the REAL SHERIFF for not messaging me.

The person who "the sheriff" found to be the mafia is Go Faulk Yourself.

VOTE GO FAULK YOURSELF

Please explain yourself.
Posted Image

#469 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Please explain yourself.

I think the bolded section in the first one was hypothetical. Note he said his instead of he's.

o08j21.jpg

#470 One one two

One one two

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

I think the bolded section in the first one was hypothetical. Note he said his instead of he's.

Actually, I'm the Sheriff's messenger. I presented myself as the Sheriff at first and didn't present myself as the messenger until after Apples' first post.

#471 Where's Wellwood

Where's Wellwood

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

I think the his was a typo. But I don't think Apples is mafia but I also have doubts that he's the Doctor. However, if he isn't the Doctor, he probably knows who the Doctor is.
Posted Image
Credit to khalifawiz501 for the sig.
My old sig: http://tinypic.com/v...=5#.UlSrrlAWJ7U

#472 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

We'll find out soon enough.

o08j21.jpg

#473 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sorry but he says that the sheriff definitely knows he isn't mafia, the only way that makes sense is if the sheriff investigated him which by Apple's own posts says he didn't. I am not convinced (especially by those claiming to be the rep as you have yet to present your side of the tale instead leaving it up to Apples). Why out yourself now Sheriff rep?

Edited by Kryten, 15 August 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Posted Image

#474 One one two

One one two

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Sorry but he says that the sheriff definitely knows he isn't mafia, the only way that makes sense is if the sheriff investigated him which by Apple's own posts says he didn't. I am not convinced (especially by those claiming to be the rep as you have yet to present your side of the tale instead leaving it up to Apples). Why out yourself now Sheriff rep?</p>

Good point, Mafia would be wasting their time killing me.

#475 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Sorry but he says that the sheriff definitely knows he isn't mafia, the only way that makes sense is if the sheriff investigated him which by Apple's own posts says he didn't. I am not convinced (especially by those claiming to be the rep as you have yet to present your side of the tale instead leaving it up to Apples). Why out yourself now Sheriff rep?

I suspect he may be joking. He's already jokingly claimed to be the TB.

o08j21.jpg

#476 VICanucksfan5551

VICanucksfan5551

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,031 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

I would have waited until Apples was dead to out yourself. He would have done fine as a rep until then. Now the mafia know the players they have to kill to either cut the head off the TP or force the sheriff to come out themselves, and it narrows down the possibilities on who the sheriff is for them slightly.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#477 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

Good point, Mafia would be wasting their time killing me.

Exactly, they already decided to sacrifice your other colleague :P
Posted Image

#478 Kryten

Kryten

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

I would have waited until Apples was dead to out yourself. He would have done fine as a rep until then. Now the mafia know the players they have to kill to either cut the head off the TP or force the sheriff to come out themselves, and it narrows down the possibilities on who the sheriff is for them slightly.

I think it shows that the TP alliance was a ruse. All joking aside, I am not suspecting ANYONE, even Apples, until someone comes up with a satisfactory answer to those posts.
Posted Image

#479 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

Especially since the sheriff lost his investigation next round so he can't get another spokesperson.

o08j21.jpg

#480 One one two

One one two

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,034 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Ehh, more important right now that the TP trust Apples fully. If I have to out myself to make that happen, so be it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.