The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

Oh no...you're in love with the Sheriff?!? Is that why you gave him multiple investigations??? What happened to us, huh? WHAT ABOUT ME!?!???!?

I can't believe you've broken my heart like this Peachy pie...I just...I...

...I loved you...

tumblr_mksghkBIrU1s5jwlco1_500.gif

I come back from work today and find the votes against me like 15-0.. Well, that escalated rather quickly.

I really don't have much else to say other then I'm a TP (Duh.. Everyone says that) but there really is no evidence this first round so far and of course there has to be someone who's a scapegoat and it looks as if it's me this time around because a supposed "Sheriff" investigated me and told Apples I was mafia. I mean, I pulled this trick last game (Pretty horribly at that) so Apples, just a warning to you, watch out who you trust before the end of the first round, it could come back to bite you big time.

Well, may as well make it interesting and roll how Apples rolls.

Vote Go Faulk Yourself

I come back from work today and find the votes against me like 15-0.. Well, that escalated rather quickly.

I really don't have much else to say other then I'm a TP (Duh.. Everyone says that) but there really is no evidence this first round so far and of course there has to be someone who's a scapegoat and it looks as if it's me this time around because a supposed "Sheriff" investigated me and told Apples I was mafia. I mean, I pulled this trick last game (Pretty horribly at that) so Apples, just a warning to you, watch out who you trust before the end of the first round, it could come back to bite you big time.

Well, may as well make it interesting and roll how Apples rolls.

Vote Go Faulk Yourself

Why would apples do it at all? You are just asking to be killed by the mafia or SK, and it's a complete waste of apples being a special. No one smart enough to want or help the TP to win, would come out, especially as a doctor where saving certain people can be extremely useful in later rounds.

Why would apples do it at all? You are just asking to be killed by the mafia or SK, and it's a complete waste of apples being a special. No one smart enough to want or help the TP to win, would come out, especially as a doctor where saving certain people can be extremely useful in later rounds.

Archived