The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

Gally was standing on the edge of a cliff thousands of miles up high. Gally said one last "farewell" and jumped to his doom... eyewitnesses say he was holding someone as he fell, and afterwards Federer was reported missing...

Story by Peaches and Alchemy Time

The Serial Killer was on the prowl. He patrolled his turf, watching for his next unfortunate victim. BurrDaMan, being a complete n00b at mafia, had no idea where the SK's turf was, so he accidentally walked through it on his way to the dry-cleaners. The SK approaches him, and he doesn't even notice the SK until a hand is over his mouth and a knife is in his back.

Story by Alchemy Time

TheRussianRocket was preparing to spend a wonderful day golfing on the course after his team once again suffered the unbearable fate of being defeated in the first round of the playoffs by the Flames. He laced up his golfing shoes, grabbed his clubs and hurried down the stairs as his teammates were waiting for him at the course. As he was snagging the car keys from the kitchen, he heard an eerily quiet knock at the door. TheRussianRocket answered the door, slowly. He then realized it was his friend, or so he thought as the knife slowly entered his chest. Blood began running down his leg, the world slowly faded, his eyes glazed, as he realized he'd never get to golf again, an unsettling thought, as he died at his front door.

VIG KILL.

Story by Go Faulk Yourself

After Lemons over-positivity towards Apples, the TP seem suspicious of him and buy a blender at the nearest Walmart. They later track him down and the rest is history. When life gives you Lemons, you make lemonade.

Story by Not A Fruit

The Mafia really didn't like Apples. That pesky fruit was always getting in the way of everything. So they cornered him cut his stomach open. Fortunately, the doctor stitched him up and he was fine again.

Story by Peaches

Federer is killed by the Twinblade.

Gally kills himself.

BurrDaMan is killed by the Serial Killer.

TheRussianRocket is killed by the Vigilante.

Lemons is lynched.

Mafia attempts to kill Apples but is saved by the doctor.

1. Master Radishes

2. Kiwis

3. Lemons (Mafia)

4. JE14

5. mikeyboy44

6. Go Faulk Yourself (Mafia)

7. VICanucksfan5551

8. Apples

9. Gally (Twinblade)

10. Beluga Whale

11. Intoewsables (TP)

12. Where's Wellwood

13. Captain Aerosex

14. Federer (TP)

15. TheRussianRocket (TP)

16. Kryten

17. SOB for MVP (Mafia)

18. Pierre's_Monster

19. shiznak

20.Burrdaman (TP)

21.Blueberries

22. Aladeen

23. One one two

24. T-rex930

25. Caboose

Lemons you freaking liar.

Good thing I saw your fake quotes at the last second.

I also told the VIG to change his kill at the very last minute.

I knew you guys were going to try kill me and I decided to save myself instead at the very last second.

Lemons you freaking liar.

Good thing I saw your fake quotes at the last second.

I also told the VIG to change his kill at the very last minute.

I knew you guys were going to try kill me and I decided to save myself instead at the very last second.

Archived