The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

Just curious. You were actively working against the TP alliance, it got you killed, you turned out to be TP.

Not entirely. There was talk of Federer acting suspiciously prior to your attempt to frame him. You certainly didn't help his chances, though.

Interesting round, glad to see another mafioso go down. For those suspicious of me: I am a TP and a newbie. This is technically my third game (although I was vig killed in the first round of my first) and all I have seen are insane powerplays by mafia members. Read my posts. I never accuse, all I said was "please explain" a seemingly contradictory set of posts by Apples. One one two explained it well enough for me to be satisfied and as I said in my final post of that exchange, "at least we now have something to turn to in case someone's character comes under suspicion". It's too bad that portion was ignored or else Federer would probably still be alive.

Anyways, if someone else is set to be lynched, yet you are too suspicious of me to let me be, have the vig kill me rather than waste an investigation that would be better used on someone else. That is all.

Peaches, I hope you enforce this rule severely. Anyone that is killed off or knows anything behind the scenes should not ever be allowed to post in this thread.

First, it's GFY interfering the game. When I accused lemons and federer to be part of the mafia he said I was god of the TP, Which he KNOWS to be false. Of course for me, I assume there's no reason for him to lie since his dead anyways. It was one of the reasons why I was convinced that federer was a mafia. He is basically helping the mafias out...

Second it's alchemy time interfering with the game. He edited his post, but he originally said that everyone was basically a sheeps. That is, they only know how to vote for someone that has already been voted. Obviously it implies that TPs are voting for other TPs.

This was one of the reasons why I knew captain aerosex wasn't a mafia.

This affects both TPs and also the mafias. So for the people who are not part of the game, dont even bother posting in this thread, you are ruining the game.

Peaches, I hope you enforce this rule severely. Anyone that is killed off or knows anything behind the scenes should not ever be allowed to post in this thread.

First, it's GFY interfering the game. When I accused lemons and federer to be part of the mafia he said I was god of the TP, Which he KNOWS to be false. Of course for me, I assume there's no reason for him to lie since his dead anyways. It was one of the reasons why I was convinced that federer was a mafia. He is basically helping the mafias out...

Second it's alchemy time interfering with the game. He edited his post, but he originally said that everyone was basically a sheeps. That is, they only know how to vote for someone that has already been voted. Obviously it implies that TPs are voting for other TPs.

This was one of the reasons why I knew captain aerosex wasn't a mafia.

This affects both TPs and also the mafias. So for the people who are not part of the game, dont even bother posting in this thread, you are ruining the game.

It was fairly indirect interfering. Not going to ruin the game. Let's just ask them to no longer make any comments, no matter how innocent, relating to the game or its players and move on.

Tip: set up a PM convo to discuss the game with each other. (And then invite me when I'm dead.)

Archived