The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

My intentions were never to interfere with the game, but I guess I didn't really put what I said into any real context within the game after I had said it. I've already stopped responding in this thread as I don't want to ruin the game at all., and if I do respond it will not be directly at a party, and at the game as a whole (EG. Wow this games intense) something like that<<<<

To add, the reason I said "God of the TP" was simply because every vote you made, people followed you because they trusted you, that was the intention behind what I said. I see now where you guys can pick out the context of what I said and interpret more than what it seems as this is Mafia after all.

If you feel the comment caused a huge issue for this game in the end and cost you the round (and perhaps the game in the near future), I can live with spectating one game for it, as per rules suggest. I once again will say it was never my intention, but I can see where I went wrong by actually addressing a party rather than the game as a whole.

To add, the reason I said "God of the TP" was simply because every vote you made, people followed you because they trusted you, that was the intention behind what I said. I see now where you guys can pick out the context of what I said and interpret more than what it seems as this is Mafia after all.

If you feel the comment caused a huge issue for this game in the end and cost you the round (and perhaps the game in the near future), I can live with spectating one game for it, as per rules suggest. I once again will say it was never my intention, but I can see where I went wrong by actually addressing a party rather than the game as a whole.

My post in no way confirmed or denied that CA was mafia.

As for my PM, Peaches approved it, I asked him first. My reason was pure curiosity, as I found it strange that anyone would fully trust someone this early in the game, and I wanted to know the reasoning for that trust.

Also, it's pretty difficult to ban someone who might host next game.

My post in no way confirmed or denied that CA was mafia.

As for my PM, Peaches approved it, I asked him first. My reason was pure curiosity, as I found it strange that anyone would fully trust someone this early in the game, and I wanted to know the reasoning for that trust.

Also, it's pretty difficult to ban someone who might host next game.

unvote Apples; vote Captain Aerosex

Just because, apples won't give me a good reason why he believes CA is a TP.

I'm pretty sure, CA is either the sheriff or vig and that's why he wouldn't give me a good reason, because he thinks I'm mafia, which I'm not.

I don't know why, he protecting him so much. So, if the mafia/Sk was smart they both kill CA.

Vig needs to kill Where's Wellwood or Caboose.

I'm pretty sure, CA is either the sheriff or vig and that's why he wouldn't give me a good reason, because he thinks I'm mafia, which I'm not.

I don't know why, he protecting him so much. So, if the mafia/Sk was smart they both kill CA.

I'm trying to goat Apples to give me a reason on why he believes you're a tp. He probably won't tell me, but right now you're leading in votes to be hung. So, it's his call.

Besides, if you're a normal tp, why would he be protecting you so much...?

Either, you're one of the sheriff/vig OR this is a master plan by the mafia and both of you are mafias.

I'm trying to goat Apples to give me a reason on why he believes you're a tp. He probably won't tell me, but right now you're leading in votes to be hung. So, it's his call.

Either, you're one of the sheriff/vig OR this is a master plan by the mafia and both of you are mafias.

Archived