The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Article] Former Canuck Tambellini says Tanev 'would thrive in KHL or Swiss League'

CanucksFanMike

Trade him right F"/$%?& now!

Not like he's going to become our top 1-2 dman anyways. And Garrison, Edler, HAmhuis and Bieksa are going to do just a good or better than Tanev, which is fine because that why we pay them that money.

Use that money to sign Ablerts, Fistric or Murray and our 3rd pairing will be just fine with Corrado/Weber.

Trade him right F"/$%?& now!

Not like he's going to become our top 1-2 dman anyways. And Garrison, Edler, HAmhuis and Bieksa are going to do just a good or better than Tanev, which is fine because that why we pay them that money.

Use that money to sign Ablerts, Fistric or Murray and our 3rd pairing will be just fine with Corrado/Weber.

I like it, go play in the KHL, enjoy the full experience, Borsch, perogies. Vcr keeps his rights until I believe 2017 ( man that's a lot of Borsch ) and when he wants to come back he'll be maybe more ameniable to the NHL experience. Mean time Corrado over takes him on the depth chart.

His father was heavily involved before the appointment of an agent and I suspect still is, can you say Hodgson Mk2

All these assumptions and speculations are laughable. There have been no reports from either side of this negotiation. Before you completely trash the guy, along with Switzerland and Russia, could you just exercise some patience and wait until the beginning of the season?

The fear of rejection around here is incredible.

Guest Dasein

Tambo has a secure job in the Swiss League ... OF COURSE Tanev would thrive there...

KHL? He'll survive but by no means thrive. A handful of good players in the K these days that would absolutely manhandle and dominate Tanev...

Archived