The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The non-sexual thread

avelanch

whatever happened to the subtleties? i was pounding a cherry pie yesterday and it came out perfect. no mess at all, and it tasted great. add on some ice cream and whipped cream, i might even make it a desert for my friends to try

Whipped cream always makes everything better.

What flavour do you like the best? I've heard some people like banana cream pies, but they're just not for me.

Banana cream pies or... banana splits. Man I love a good split.

I generally spread them out and just dig in.

whatever happened to the subtleties? i was pounding a cherry pie yesterday and it came out perfect. no mess at all, and it tasted great. add on some ice cream and whipped cream, i might even make it a desert for my friends to try

gilly would let you share that pie? she's a very progressive individual.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right now I'm pounding the hell out of a hole with a rough gelly mixture. Looks like I'm pumping too hard. It's definitely going to squirt.

speaking of squirting, one of the servers at my work was fiddling with the ketchup dispenser and it exploded on him. he then licked the ketchup off of his lips and winked at me. i squeezed the ranch out of the squeeze bottle and it went all over my face and hair. someone walked by and gave me a weird look. i asked them if they've ever been squirted on before and they walked away. it was a weird day

• 2 months later...

Archived