The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

You probably don't mind doing it now because you got nothing better to do. The rest of us might be busy in some way.

Exactly.Uni is starting for a lot of people, or will within a week or two. Lots of others have work during the day as well. Its hard enough to get 30 people online for a 5 round draft in other leagues, much less one with 30 rounds left

If we wanna get finished by the beginning of the season, we need to average just over 30 picks a day

28 actually if we were to stop for the day right now.

I think we've been keeping to more than that. We're averaging 29 picks a day and that's with the old 6 hour and 2 hour window.

We waste so much time. I don't see how this is fun. Live drafts are awesome and we'd get it over with.

It's pretty impossible to get 30 people online at the same time for god knows how many hours, especially since school is starting and people have work to get to, I'm all for the draft,but at the end of September when people have at least a weeks notice.

It's pretty impossible to get 30 people online at the same time for god knows how many hours, especially since school is starting and people have work to get to, I'm all for the draft,but at the end of September when people have at least a weeks notice.

It is impossible. That's why we have lists

Archived