The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Flyers OTB:

F Pirri, Brandon » - Pirri is a Center and is OTB for a similar style Defenseman with the upside he has. Contracts must be similar as well.

My forwards worked out a little different then I had envisioned and he is expendable and I'm sure people want him. Defenseman in return must be 1.5M or cheaper next season. Don't come selling me crap, or a defensive defenseman who has a good name. Need's to have the potential that Pirri has.

Flyers OTB:

F Pirri, Brandon » - Pirri is a Center and is OTB for a similar style Defenseman with the upside he has. Contracts must be similar as well.

My forwards worked out a little different then I had envisioned and he is expendable and I'm sure people want him. Defenseman in return must be 1.5M or cheaper next season. Don't come selling me crap, or a defensive defenseman who has a good name. Need's to have the potential that Pirri has.

Fingers crossed more of this happens... Bad news is Pirri might start in the AHL this season..

Bickell Remains On Top Line With Kane, Toews at Hawks Camp

:bigblush:

IMO, you wouldn't be open to trading him if he made the team like you were expecting him to.

My 7th defenseman is a guy who likely won't make the NHL.. If I can get a guy like him who plays D then why wouldn't I ? I have 15 forwards and 6 D right now. He's my best chance to get value out of a trade.

Archived