The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Question, Can we draft 2 starting goalies ? Or will you make a "Starter" list and 2 of those goalies can't be drafted by the same team ?

I'm assuming that players will refuse to play for you if they don't get the right playing time.

Like if you put Jonathan towes on the 3rd line.

So it would be the same for goalies, you could draft Carey price and Corey Crawford but it would be pointless cause one would demand a trade.

I'm assuming that players will refuse to play for you if they don't get the right playing time.

Like if you put Jonathan towes on the 3rd line.

So it would be the same for goalies, you could draft Carey price and Corey Crawford but it would be pointless cause one would demand a trade.

This. Draft whoever you want, but if your playing a starting goalie in a backup role, or a top 4 defenceman as a 7th defencemen or a top 6 forward in your bottom 6, don't be surprised if they end up asking for a trade. Or they could hold out and 0 points will count from them.

I'm on assignment right now trying to find the right talent for this league. I've been scouting the 16 and under thread in White Noise for some new and raw talent.

Make sure to leave spots open for UMB, Proballhockeygoalie and Tiger Singh!!!

And just to clarify we can trade picks no problem ? Example, 1st overall for 25th and 35 overall.. ?

( Just an example, settle down )

Was going to post this once I got the draft order up, but I guess I will now.

Trading picks in the draft is alright, but there is one exception. There has to be an even amount of picks going back. So a 2 for 2 or a 5 for 5 pick deal but not a 3 for 1 or a 2 for 4.

Was going to post this once I got the draft order up, but I guess I will now.

Trading picks in the draft is alright, but there is one exception. There has to be an even amount of picks going back. So a 2 for 2 or a 5 for 5 pick deal but not a 3 for 1 or a 2 for 4.

Good. Some of the deals in RGMG were wack due to GMs stacking up on depth picks. It's also easier to evaluate whether a trade is fair...

Archived