The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Dibs on Philly.. Always wanted to have that team..

Also.. Will the draft order be released as soon as 30 teams ? Or done now and some pick trading could be done ?

Idea: Release the order of the teams involved already.. Not the picks of the teams without GM's. Let them find out there order after choosing a team..

Dibs on Philly.. Always wanted to have that team..

Also.. Will the draft order be released as soon as 30 teams ? Or done now and some pick trading could be done ?

Idea: Release the order of the teams involved already.. Not the picks of the teams without GM's. Let them find out there order after choosing a team..

You can have Philly.

I think I'm just going to wait for 30 GMs to post the draft order because its not like its a draft with a time limit. Its a slow draft so there should be plenty of time for you to make deals.

40 something days till the NHL season starts.. 50 round x 30 picks per round = 1500 players.

If there is a pick every 35 minutes then it will be done at the beginning of the NHL season lol..

My thought, Running clock from 8am-10pm.. 6 hour limit per pick.

If you miss a pick then make it up as soon as you can, right then and there.

40 something days till the NHL season starts.. 50 round x 30 picks per round = 1500 players.

If there is a pick every 35 minutes then it will be done at the beginning of the NHL season lol..

My thought, Running clock from 8am-10pm.. 6 hour limit per pick.

That's possible. I'd like the opinion of other GM's first. Ill likely start a poll soon.

I think we should have a time limit on the draft. Don't want this to end up like RGMG, although the lockout had something to do with that.

People just signed up for this, they should know if they weren't going to be available to make a pick for 5 days.

Archived