The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Last thing I'm saying on this. It doesn't matter about the GAA, it doesn't matter about the save percentage. You get points for wins so the best goalies are the ones who play on the better teams. Therefore the following teams goalies will do the best in the league; Boston, Anaheim, Chicago, Vancouver, LA, San Jose, Detroit, St.Louis, PIttsburgh, Montreal. That's 10 right there.

And please tell me how teams with split tandems such as Anaheim+St.Louis+Pittsburgh will single handedly get more points than an undisputed starter?

He was 14th in save percentage ahead of goalies like Fleury, Rinne, and Ward. At the same time, he was the 6th most shot against goalie. So yes, he can hold his own and should be considered top 10.

And if you're basing it on stats alone...

Price- 2.59 G.A.A. 0.905 save percent. Guess you think Price sucks ehh?

You can't compare numbers from last year in determining who the best goaltenders in the world are.

Last year Ray Emery was 17-1 and was near the top on GAA & SV%.

Did he have a superb season, yes!

Is he one of the better goaltenders in the league, no not really.

He was 14th in save percentage ahead of goalies like Fleury, Rinne, and Ward. At the same time, he was the 6th most shot against goalie. So yes, he can hold his own and should be considered top 10.

And if you're basing it on stats alone...

Price- 2.59 G.A.A. 0.905 save percent. Guess you think Price sucks ehh?

Lol.

Yet Emery had a 1.94 GAA and 0.922 SV%.

Emery also had 3 more wins while he had 15 less losses.

and you were making fun of his team?

Also, Dubnyk has NEVER had a season of more than 20 wins or 50 starts.

Last season the reason his stats were half decent were cause it was a lockout shortened season.

Could he do it consistently in a full season of 82 games? Who knows.

He also isn't even near the goalie Price is.

Price had ONE bad season. Guess what? Him having a bad season is similar to Dubnyk having a good season.

Please just stop posting now before you embarrass yourself even more.

And please tell me how teams with split tandems such as Anaheim+St.Louis+Pittsburgh will single handedly get more points than an undisputed starter?

Pittsburgh? LOLOLOLOL. Shows how much you know about hockey if you think they're going to split Vokoun/Fleury.

ok, please tell me how I would be able to get a goalie on those teams in the 2nd round??????

Didn't say you could, I'm just disputing the fact that you think Dubnyk is a top 10 goalie.

Last thing I'm saying on this. It doesn't matter about the GAA, it doesn't matter about the save percentage. You get points for wins so the best goalies are the ones who play on the better teams. Therefore the following teams goalies will do the best in the league; Boston, Anaheim, Chicago, Vancouver, LA, San Jose, Detroit, St.Louis, PIttsburgh, Montreal. That's 10 right there.

Ottawa is a solid team.

Lol.

Yet Emery had a 1.94 GAA and 0.922 SV%.

Emery also had 3 more wins while he had 15 less losses.

and you were making fun of his team?

Also, Dubnyk has NEVER had a season of more than 20 wins or 50 starts.

Last season the reason his stats were half decent were cause it was a lockout shortened season.

Could he do it consistently in a full season of 82 games? Who knows.

He also isn't even near the goalie Price is.

Price had ONE bad season. Guess what? Him having a bad season is similar to Dubnyk having a good season.

Please just stop posting now before you embarrass yourself even more.

you're the biggest clown in this league. just shut up

Archived