The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Road Rage Thread

Lui's Knob

There's one and only place I road rage and its on the highway.

GET OUT OF THE GOD DAMN LEFT LANE! Its for PASSING! Not for staying in and going slower than the right lane.

I will get on your ass and flash my high beams till you get out of the way, even if I can pass on the right.

I usually just honk or mean mug. It's enough. I'm a pretty aggressive driver so I usually just switch lanes, tailgate, or pass them (illegally). Basically, I can be an ass sometimes.

I used a baseball bat before...just showed it and the guy pissed his pants. Probably the funniest road rage related incident...

When I was with my ex we saw some potato faced fat kid hanging his face out of the back of some car window so we both gave him the finger. Then when they passed us again all the people in the car gave us the finger. So I got in front of them and started giving like 10mph on a 55mph road and we gave them the finger through the back window and didn't let them pass. They returned the finger and honked mericilessly. But I showed no mercy. They took the next exit.

I once saw a turtle cross the road. So I stopped my car and picked him up. Rage was not needed for his atrocities.

it never fails that i encounter bad drivers on the road. today i was behind this granny on an electric bicycle/scooter/motorcycle thingy with training wheels who was weaving in and out of my lane. i leaned on the horn. if you really want to move ahead in traffic, at least get a vehicle that can go over 50kph

One time I was making a right turn and some person slapped the hood of my car for sticking out too much.

Needless to say I revved my engine as hard as I could and scared the crap out of him.

Another time a bunch of teens in a car were just constantly honking me and my girlfriend, so I went beside their car and I hurled a half bottle of coke inside their open car window on the passenger side and booked it into the alley.

When I was with my ex we saw some potato faced fat kid hanging his face out of the back of some car window so we both gave him the finger. Then when they passed us again all the people in the car gave us the finger. So I got in front of them and started giving like 10mph on a 55mph road and we gave them the finger through the back window and didn't let them pass. They returned the finger and honked mericilessly. But I showed no mercy. They took the next exit.

I once saw a turtle cross the road. So I stopped my car and picked him up. Rage was not needed for his atrocities.

There is not enough bandwidth from my provider to tell you how many times I have actually gotten out of my car in Calgary. I have driven all over the world and I am blown away each and every time i get in the car and drive in the this town. Just the other night I am trying to get home before a massive hail storm one car on the road on a long stretch as I pass him the guy decides to speed up and drive behind me while turning his high beams on ?

I have a pretty fast car so i hammer the gas and create some distance. This dick speeed up and keeps high beaming me so I decide to smash the brakes with both feet. He blows past me and I start following him with my projector halogens on full blast with my high beams and regular beams on lol. We pulled up to a light and I stayed back a bout 5 meters pointing my lights at his side view like the po po does. Light turns green and the fool thinks he is going to out run me ? So I just toy with him for a few minutes just staying casually back messing with him. If the hail wasn't coming i would have let him think he got away and followed his ass to his house and then we would see how big a man he really was. This world has become pathetic. People need to start laying the beat down on losers and sending a message we will not be effed with !

I have a guilty pleasure of noticing speed racers behind me weaving in an out of traffic and then boxing them in by driving parallel to traffic to my right. I'm not a total jerk, usually just hang em up for 30 seconds or so but it drives them nuts.

There is not enough bandwidth from my provider to tell you how many times I have actually gotten out of my car in Calgary. I have driven all over the world and I am blown away each and every time i get in the car and drive in the this town. Just the other night I am trying to get home before a massive hail storm one car on the road on a long stretch as I pass him the guy decides to speed up and drive behind me while turning his high beams on ?

I have a pretty fast car so i hammer the gas and create some distance. This dick speeed up and keeps high beaming me so I decide to smash the brakes with both feet. He blows past me and I start following him with my projector halogens on full blast with my high beams and regular beams on lol. We pulled up to a light and I stayed back a bout 5 meters pointing my lights at his side view like the po po does. Light turns green and the fool thinks he is going to out run me ? So I just toy with him for a few minutes just staying casually back messing with him. If the hail wasn't coming i would have let him think he got away and followed his ass to his house and then we would see how big a man he really was. This world has become pathetic. People need to start laying the beat down on losers and sending a message we will not be effed with !

I have a guilty pleasure of noticing speed racers behind me weaving in an out of traffic and then boxing them in by driving parallel to traffic to my right. I'm not a total jerk, usually just hang em up for 30 seconds or so but it drives them nuts.

I dont get how people are so impatient and can get so angry on the road like some of you guys. I get annoyed occasionally when someone is driving slow in the left lane or isnt paying attention but to get to the point of getting out of your car and getting in a verbal warfare? How mature....

I don't understand the logic of tail gaiting an individual that pissed you off either? You are putting both your well beings at risk and will be at fault of the person slams his breaks. What good will that cause?

Archived