The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

80 year old Sikh man punched and spat on by teenage girl in UK

Canucks_fo_life

You never know, what if he was tried and just put a hand on her shoulder to get balance? I've grown up mostly with my grandma and she usually used to just grab someone's shoulder if she got tired and point to a seat since she doesn't know English. I can't really be sure cuz some of the old guys are completely nasty and do try stuff like that but I hope that isn't the case.

Well, what would be worse? An old man groping a teenage stranger or a young girl attacking an old man unprovoked?

I'm kinda hoping it was the old guys fault as that sort of attitude MIGHT have a better chance of dying off when he and his ilk are gone rather than a kid going all hoodlum on an innocent old guy.

This is just disgusting. can we please hit the frigging reset button already?

Honestly, or at least sterilize some people.

When I was a kid, if we were out of line we were out after midnight and being to loud...we weren't beating on 80 year olds

While this assault is terrible, remember there is two sides to every story. He may have said something or done something that made her snap. I have to believe an 80 year old Sikh has some opinions of a girl dressed and acting like her. Still disgusting.

While this assault is terrible, remember there is two sides to every story. He may have said something or done something that made her snap. I have to believe an 80 year old Sikh has some opinions of a girl dressed and acting like her. Still disgusting.

Apparently with the exception of a few viewers on CDC, who lacking any evidence to corroborate, assume that the old guy did something to provoke the attack.

Because we all know that young people never attack people they deem weaker than themselves, especially not persons of a visible minority....

Big deal. Meanwhile hundreds get killed in Egypt.

what if he is not Sikh? Makes no difference, but the news title suggest it does.

UK? This could have been in Vancouver.

80 yr old? Maybe that's why he lost. Kids spitting on someone? That's not the first kid to do that. Obviously she wasn't brought up the right way.

Ya think she's smart enough to fake 'you touched my titties'? How about one of her mates tried to hold her back in the beginning to no avail? Clearly she was motivated. I figure she'd stomp him and really go to town if she was so inclined.

She'd just go all gangsta on him without cause is possible but not probable in my mind. Add to it that her mate will back up her story no matter what happened so what we got? A vid that shows the last of a confrontation rather than all of it.

Archived