The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Miley Cirus VMA Raunch fest

key2thecup

Don't get why people are so outraged. The only reason she did this is to shock people and get more publicity, clearly it's working. Some more conservative people may find raunchy things offensive but I don't think there's necessarily anything "wrong" with it.

I agree that it looked really stupid, but I don't find it offensive or consider it as a sign of our society going down.

Don't get why people are so outraged.  The only reason she did this is to shock people and get more publicity, clearly it's working. Some more conservative people may find raunchy things offensive but I don't think there's necessarily anything "wrong" with it.  

I agree that it looked really stupid, but I don't find it offensive or consider it as a sign of our society going down.

I think the Smith's reaction could also be used to how will and jada sold their kids out for "I whip mah hair back n forth" and "After Earth"

seriously has anyone prostituted their kids more?

Sick and horrible road this next generation is going down. My oldest daughter can sing tuesdays gone with the wind word for word. Most of these kids in this generation couldn't name the band that sang it

Archived