The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Miley Cirus VMA Raunch fest

key2thecup

Plenty of male actors are revered and wildly popular because of their talent. Not many would call them attractive.

With any female celebrity of any kind, from chef, to actress to whatever, sex appeal is a requirement.

Have you only known her career for the last two years or something?

I believe she's appeared nude in like four decades or something

EDIT: Loving how everyone is pulling out pictures and citing the oldest celebrity they can think of (way past their prime in most ways), completely disregarding the fact that 45 in Hollywood is the same as 85 irl

And I missed you too inane :wub:

EDIT: Loving how everyone is pulling out pictures and citing the oldest celebrity they can think of (way past their prime in most ways), completely disregarding the fact that 45 in Hollywood is the same as 85 irl

considering the exaggerations and hyperboles this thread is rife with, especially concerning the performance and how Miley looks, it might actually be quite a moderate statement in comparison. :bigblush:

I don't disagree with you.

This isn't about society getting worse or better over time, this is about society's ability to know everything that happens, especially the vulgar. The animal called social media just illuminates what would normally go mostly unknown. This type of vulgarity has happened since the beginning of time.

Archived