The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Omertà]

Captain Aerosex

VOTE Reigning Champ

I do believe Aladeen to be the doctor. There's no reason for him to lie about RC.

For the record, I don't actually think Gally is Mafioso. Too much planning and luck would have been involved in that.

Yah I know, there is nothing wrong with it at all. There is nothing wrong with this game, infact because of this game I feel I have for the first time made some pretty awesome friends on CDC

Kryten

One One Two

Intoewsables

Actually everyone who plays and contributes to the game really, I think you're all great! Except you lying SOB mafiosos :lol: JK

Apparently since Kiwis was the vig it must have been an inside job killing him, someone in the ring of people in contact with Gally had to have been a mafia member. Some people believe that the mafia took a chance on the Lackey blocking them so that Gally could have an alibi and help them take out the specials. Seems unlikely to me, but I suppose it's plausible. I'm more suspicious of Peaches' random vote of me "Just for the sake of being different".

Snake Doctor, Federer, Kryten and others complained about bandwagoning.

I didn't bandwagon I don't get how that makes me suspicious.

I think after this I'll take a break from mafia. Everyone is so god damn paranoid

But Aladeen, don't quit. You are the heart and soul of mafia.

Archived