The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

iPhone 5C, a "budget" model and the iPhone 5S leaked

I need a new phone and was waiting to see the price and specs for the 5C. This is supposed to be the budget phone and entry phone for Europe and China. Good luck with that now Apple.

Totally disgusted by this shameless attempt to take the old iphone 5, which would typically go down in price after a new model is released, put it in a cheaper plastic housing then essentially charge the full price of the iPhone 5 which was the all aluminum body.

At $599 unlocked it's a joke. I'm so pissed with them now that I may do the unthinkable and just go buy a nice Android phone.

I only use my phone as a texting machine....hate that people like to babble on about nothing....text me...short and to the point...I use a cheap phone...one on contract died...but seeing how my contract with Telus is over in a week or so what "free" phone should i get?

s4 is still better as the screen pwns the iphones. Candy crush SUCKS on iphones! too small! Funny side note. My best friend works for a company that designs apps for the iphone. They have been really successful. They even have made some for EA. Anyhow everyone who works there always get the best iphone for free as soon as it comes out...well I found out that they all have other brand phones mainly the s4 Samsung. From what I gathered is that the Iphones that come out could be so much better but Apple seems to hold back technology for some reason. I have no reason to not believe these people as they have all graduated from computer engineering ect ect.

Completely agree.

I'm glad they simply improved efficiency, without chasing others with idiotic quad and octa cores, 4gb of RAM, fullHD screens, all of which cause overheating, battery drain, etc.

It will be an upgrade from my current iPhone 4.

s4 is still better as the screen pwns the iphones. Candy crush SUCKS on iphones! too small! Funny side note. My best friend works for a company that designs apps for the iphone. They have been really successful. They even have made some for EA. Anyhow everyone who works there always get the best iphone for free as soon as it comes out...well I found out that they all have other brand phones mainly the s4 Samsung. From what I gathered is that the Iphones that come out could be so much better but Apple seems to hold back technology for some reason. I have no reason to not believe these people as they have all graduated from computer engineering ect ect.

I just bought the Nexus 4 (16GB) for £199. It was between that and the HTC One, and I'm saving over $400 as I'm going contract free with the Nexus. 250 minutes (I barely make calls anyway), unlimited texts and unlimited data for under $20 a month and I don't have to commit to a huge contract. The difference in specs wasn't huge so I decided to go for the cheaper option.

I prefer Android over IOS and every iPhone is ridiculously overpriced for what you get, so the Nexus sounds good to me.

Archived