The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canadian Olympic Jerseys

Drouin

0906-canada-toews.png

Look like Jonathan got the gross-out look to his face wearing the jersey.

good god, that is one hideous jersey! Just bad as the USA... One sleeves have white and the other doesn't? Wtf..?

I bet the Russian are paying top money to Nike to make their jersey look the best and the rest of the world look like crap.

the rubber stiching/leaves on the shoulders are heinous, the rest i like. i really hope canada saw the backlash over the fake laces and rubber shoulder things on team usa, and they decided to not do an official unveiling so they could get rid of that crap before showing the jersey officially.

i hope when they DO reveal them officially, that crap is gone.

the rubber stiching/leaves on the shoulders are heinous, the rest i like. i really hope canada saw the backlash over the fake laces and rubber shoulder things on team usa, and they decided to not do an official unveiling so they could get rid of that crap before showing the jersey officially.

i hope when they DO reveal them officially, that crap is gone.

It kind of has that summit series or 80s Canada Cup style, i don't mind it at all. Though my first impression wasn't great it grows on you. Except that fake laces thats dumb and the rubber plastic part on the shoulder looks stupid as well, but assume thats there for some performance reason?

Archived