The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO]Mason Raymond to Leafs

Honeydews

I think we all knew this reality as soon as the CBA was signed. Agreed that I didn't think Raymond would be one of them.

In fact, I think you could ice an all unsigned team right now that would be competitive enough to not finish last in the league.

Raymond-Mueller-Brunner

Cleary-Boyes-Prospal

Morrow-Wellwood-Hedjuk

Latendresse-Steckel-Larose

Gagne/Daugavins

Whitney-Kaberle

Hainsey-White

Zanon-Kuba

Redden-Gilbert

Thomas

Bryzgalov

It's certainly better than an expansion team.

I think we all knew this reality as soon as the CBA was signed. Agreed that I didn't think Raymond would be one of them.

In fact, I think you could ice an all unsigned team right now that would be competitive enough to not finish last in the league.

Raymond-Mueller-Brunner

Cleary-Boyes-Prospal

Morrow-Wellwood-Hedjuk

Gagne/Daugavins

Whitney-Kaberle

Hainsey-White

Zanon-Kuba

Redden-Gilbert

Thomas

Bryzgalov

Think Nonis is just trying to scare Kadri into accepting a lesser deal with this whole "offering another option" BS.

His focus should be on signing his RFA's, not adding more UFA's. This should be seen as an insult to both Franson and Kadri, but especially the forward.

Think Nonis is just trying to scare Kadri into accepting a lesser deal with this whole "offering another option" BS.

His focus should be on signing his RFA's, not adding more UFA's. This should be seen as an insult to both Franson and Kadri, but especially the forward.

Raymond-Mueller-Brunner

Cleary-Boyes-Prospal

Morrow-Wellwood-Hedjuk

Gagne/Daugavins

Whitney-Kaberle

Hainsey-White

Zanon-Kuba

Redden-Gilbert

Thomas

Bryzgalov

Archived