The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO]Mason Raymond to Leafs

Honeydews

Raymond shined in our camp last year. Hat trick in the last game. I think he can play his way into the lineup just fine.

He had a good season last year, 6th in points over the season T-4th in goals (would have been 3rd if not for crappy call vs Dallas) and an adequate 2 in 4 during the playoffs. He stepped up his passing and a lot of those Hansen breakaways and chances came from Raymond passes.

I think we all knew this reality as soon as the CBA was signed. Agreed that I didn't think Raymond would be one of them.

In fact, I think you could ice an all unsigned team right now that would be competitive enough to not finish last in the league.

Raymond-Mueller-Brunner

Cleary-Boyes-Prospal

Morrow-Wellwood-Hedjuk

Latendresse-Steckel-Larose

Gagne/Daugavins

Whitney-Kaberle

Hainsey-White

Zanon-Kuba

Redden-Gilbert

Thomas

Bryzgalov

It's certainly better than an expansion team.

Maybe not from you jerks but he will be missed by me! That guy has been through a lot, he broke his back so no wonder he falles lots and dosn't play as well as I know he can. I have back problems too, once you injure your back it never goes back to being 100%. Plus you can't expect him to be a player like Ryan Kesler or the Sedins. He didn't just sail into the NHL like a lot of the players did, have you ever read about his childhood? Yeah he grew up on a farm, I live on a farm and it is so hard to get time to do things that I want, it is no different then with him he was working a lot harder then you thought of working just to get the chores done and school and then get to go play hockey. He is and always will be 100% better of a better person then you ever will be! If you don't like him you can keep it to yourself for once and not write stuff like that on a thread like this.

Mason Raymond you will be missed!!!

Maybe not from you jerks but he will be missed by me! That guy has been through a lot, he broke his back so no wonder he falles lots and dosn't play as well as I know he can. I have back problems too, once you injure your back it never goes back to being 100%. Plus you can't expect him to be a player like Ryan Kesler or the Sedins. He didn't just sail into the NHL like a lot of the players did, have you ever read about his childhood? Yeah he grew up on a farm, I live on a farm and it is so hard to get time to do things that I want, it is no different then with him he was working a lot harder then you thought of working just to get the chores done and school and then get to go play hockey. He is and always will be 100% better of a better person then you ever will be! If you don't like him you can keep it to yourself for once and not write stuff like that on a thread like this.

Mason Raymond you will be missed!!!

Archived